Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Happy Birthday M!

A while back we celebrated a friend's birthday.

M turned 4 and had a super fun artsy princess party at Kids Need More Art. We had a great time... but in hindsight, I kind of wish I had left Ri at home. He wasn't excited at all and spent most of the party crying to go sit in the car. Oy. Boys.

I digress... The party ran like a well-oiled machine. Although I expect nothing less with Karen at the helm. The kids were kept busy moving through different artistic aspects of a craft that the birthday girl selected. It amazes me how easily the group was kept on task, moderately quiet and engaged. If you live in the Palm Beach county area, I encourage you to take a look at Kids Need More Art.

Miss Karen explains to the kiddos what they will be doing.

Buddy chowed down on some tomatoes while waiting for the pizza. This silenced him for a few minutes. 

Rea was excited to paint.

A little face paint never hurt anyone.

We colored a little on some pink paper.

Rea and the girls proudly display their finished products! We will be framing Rea's. 

Happy birthday!!! LOVE the cupcake tower!



I LOVE this girl!!

Ri rolled around on the ground for about 30 minutes. Oh well. 
Happy birthday M! And thanks for letting us share your special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment