Monday, March 7, 2011

Fashion Forward Toddler

Recently Rea has been experimenting with her outfits. It is so fun to see what she comes up with and sometimes hysterical to venture out in public. Her creativity seems to be at its best on Sunday mornings. Because of Shane's work schedule, I often single-mom it to church. There is a part of me that feels bad for the way Rea looks, but then I think the Lord is just happy we are all there.
The 2 different color Crocs really make this.

So, in honor of yesterday's winner, I decided to share some of my favorite Rea creations. =) I hope you enjoy this as much as we do!
My husband has several tattoos... I think she uses stickers as temporary ones. This actually happens frequently at our house. =)
Wearing our clothes is always a favorite:

Halloween is not just one night of the year for Rea. The upside is that we really get our money's worth on costumes.

Rea loves to wear "daytimes" -- These are really pajamas, but she thinks they can be worn when the sun is up. She will actually change out of the PJs she wore to bed and put these on.
Searching for some Halloween pumpkins in pumpkin pjs... Makes total sense.
Because this is a nightgown, Rea assumes she can wear it to church.
Another nightgown... this greatly disturbed my G-ma. 

This is definitely one of my favorite church choices. She is sporting an actual outfit with housecoat and Disney Princess slippers. It was really cold that night. =)

3 comments:

  1. What are you talking about! I love her church outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Lea may love them. I'm not saying she doesn't. But you can tell who really wrote this by the time stamp.

    ReplyDelete