Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Long & Wonderful Day

Yesterday we went the park with one of my greatest friends and her son J. The weather was beautiful - It was one of those mornings that makes people up north really angry. The sun was shining, there was a great breeze coming from off the ocean, only a handful of white, fluffy clouds.

The kids had a great time at the playground. Jules and I hardly spoke to each other there... it's difficult to carry on a conversation when your little ones keep taking off in different directions.

** I accidentally deleted all of the photos from the park before saving them on the computer. Oops. **

The Mommies were able to catch up on the latest gossip over lunch.

The kids spent the afternoon with their grandma. She has been out of town for over a week; they missed her.

And my afternoon? Well, I photographed the Cam Wake & Aaron Hernandez signing event at Palm Beach Autographs. It was tons of fun!

Cam Wake & me

Ri was uncooperative & Rea only wanted to be held by Uncle Steve - the guy in the middle is Aaron Hernandez.

No comments:

Post a Comment