Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Ye Be Warned

I think it's pretty obvious to everyone in my family that I write a blog. And that very little is off limits as far as subject matter goes. And Dad should be an example to all that if you are silly around me, I will probably share it with the world.

So, with that said, I would like to share the funniest text message conversation EVER. And I should tell you that I am not leaving anything out. Oh, and Vick, be careful... it's REALLY FUNNY (wink wink).


On Thursday evening, I was in my kitchen, beginning to cook, and chatting with my Dad (he was at my house bc he had been helping me with something). My phone beeps. Below is my conversation with my Aunt Deb.


Deb: What shape is a pirate flag?

Me: Flag shaped

Deb: rectangle or triangle?

Me: Idk.
       I'm not a pirate.
       Dad says "aarrgg"

Deb: but you hang out with them!  ask Rea.... she at one time thought she was a pirate! and tell dad aarrrggg back!

Me: Ok. I think that's what the internet is for. Just saying.
       =)

Deb: was just trying to get a quicker answer matey. be nice or I'll make ye walk the plank!

Me: Touche

Deb: what?

Me: Means 'good one'

Deb: is that pirate talk?

Me: No it's not pirate talk. It's French. I am not fluent in pirate.

Deb: Makes sense... you aren't a pirate!



Funny doesn't even begin to cover it.


So, Jack and I were together eating lunch and I showed her this text message conversation. She could not stop cracking up! We must have laughed for like 30 minutes! We decided to mess with her.



Haha!!!! Pretty funny, doncha no?

No comments:

Post a Comment