Friday, December 21, 2012

SO SO SO Thankful

I really am blessed. And I know it.

Rea was AMAZING in her Thanksgiving performance at school! It impressed me beyond words how excellent all of the kids did, especially considering they were on stage in front of a full auditorium. 

Cute litte squirrel!




I wish you could see this... She is on the top row just singing her heart out!

Ms. R's class at their Thanksgiving celebration


This Thanksgiving we did something that we haven't in a while. All of the family (except Jack) came into town from all over. Everyone descended on my Mom's house. I loved it. 

Elvis made his appearance

Alex - Goober





Uncle Percy and Buddy are having fun playing with the train.







My new ride =)

Buddy is really workin' that Barbie bike!

Want some Grandpa?

Let me try this... 




Oh LaLa... 
Buddy climbed up into the chair with LaLa. He said "You are so beautiful" and kissed her. It was the sweetest thing ever. Completely on his own, with no parental prompting.











After lunch, we headed out to the yard to play with the ENO (Eagles Nest Outfitter).









Gymnastics anyone?






















No comments:

Post a Comment