Thursday, May 30, 2013

March*ing Along to Finish the Month

Haha. See what I did there?

Ok, St Patty's Day has never been a super big deal to me or Stu. But apparently it is to Rea. They chat about leprechauns, rainbows and pots of gold at school, so she was on a kick for this holiday.

Crazy hat day at school - St Patty's theme



Leprechaun left us some gold!

Kids are pretty happy about that

My green pancakes - I thought they were yummy.
On to Easter - This year we decided to try a buffet at a local hotel. I thought the company was great and the food was meh.

Plastic eggs are stuffed

This was a difficult lesson in patience for Buddy.





Happy Easter from the Stus! 
 The day before Easter, we packed up and spent most of the day at my inlaws'. The Nashville Stus were in town for their Spring Break. And the local cousins came over for an egg hunt and yummy food.






Nashville Stus, local cousins & my monsters
Rise and shine! It's Easter! We checked out our amazing Easter baskets and then headed outside, in jammies, to hunt for hiding eggs.

Our Easter Bunny usually brings us pool-related goodies - bathing suits and whatnot. 













Steph's basket was full of eggs - the BEST kind of eggs! Reese's!!!
In line patiently waiting for lunch. Dad and Zooch photobomb. 
Rea & Grandpa

Lala and Pop

Rea had fun playing with and trying to crack open the crab legs. 

L to R: Pop, Amy, Rea, Lala, Debbie

Crazy looking Easter Bunny

Me with Lala and Pop

Goofball

Steph & Zooch with Lala & Pop

I love this one! 




No comments:

Post a Comment