Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ri & Rea - 2 Nuts

Let's start with Rea.

I have told you about her wonderful fashions. Whenever she gets dressed, I can't help but think about how upset she is going to be with her school uniform in the fall. Oh well.

 I especially love that everything has to match... The red in the shirt (a minute amount) matches the red skirt, the pink tights (which she has been wearing nonstop since yesterday evening) match the pink in the shirt. She paired the entire ensemble with pink furry boots. Duh.
Rea's attempt to get a picture with her bro.

Ri was not interested in it. 
Then we met up with Grammie at Russo's. It's Rea's favorite sub place. Ri decided today he would find out why his sister likes these Italian subs so much. Luckily, I had a camera there to capture the whole thing.
By Joe, I think he likes it.

Sweet tea and a 6" Italian sub: Rea's idea of a perfect lunch.

Sampling all the sub has to offer.


Cheeeeeeeeese!


Now my kids can split a footlong. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment