Friday, February 18, 2011

A First For All of Us

Our wonderful friends (the Moons) invited us to the beach for "dinner and a full-moonrise".  Rea was super excited since she LOVES the beach. And even though we only live about 2 miles from it, we rarely go. 











Both kids had a blast running around in the sand, getting their toes wet in the surf and laughing with Aunt Steph. 
We all had a sunset dinner. Pizza on the beach is delicious. But the purpose of our trip was to watch the moonrise. I have to say, I never really thought about the moon rising. I know the sun does every morning, but it never crossed my mind that the moon does too. Maybe I am actually a blonde. Oh well.
It was a fantastic experience. And I am very glad we got to spend it with such wonderful friends! 



No comments:

Post a Comment