Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Getting up early is a punishment to us all

Rea starts school in just 2 short weeks, so I had the genius idea to start waking us up earlier and earlier each day until then. My munchkins like to sleep in, and that has made me a happy Mommy. But, oy. It is killing me to try waking up close to 7am. And that's not even early enough for us when school starts.
Oh well. Tomorrow is another practice day.

It has been a while since my last entry. Of course the kids have done blog-worthy tidbits, but there hasn't been material enough for a whole great entry or story.

So I guess I will add photos and briefly update you on our endeavors.

One day while I was in the frame shop, the kids played at Grammie's:



Yes, he just put a fistful of sand in his mouth. Yum.



Ri had a date... and we all tagged along.




K and Ri size each other up

They are so cute together! 

Ever the big sister, Rea read to K. =)

Getting this messy on a dinner date only works if you are under 2.
Prim and proper... K hardly has any yuck on her. =)
After church one evening, Rea & B rode their bikes in the parking lot... Ri watched from the sidelines. 









Rea's fashion sense hasn't changed much.


 But Ri thought it would be fun to join her.

And that's pretty much it for July. August is shaping up to be a busy work month, but I am really slacking in the photo department.

No comments:

Post a Comment