Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Poppie!

My Poppie turned 83 yrs young a few days ago. And the following pictures are from his killer birthday party today at my mom's house. 



Ri is just having a blast. 


Rea is the boss of holiday decorations. She is getting the rats ready.

Some guests have already arrived... I think they followed us home from Disney. 

RATS!!! They are taking over Grammie's staircase! 

The Men. I don't know why Zach always tries to duck out of our pictures. Doesn't he want to look back in 10 years and see himself??? -- Or is he planning on not being around in 10 years and he is trying to save me the photoshopping steps of blurring him out of all of them?? Hmmm.... 
Enough about Zach... back to the party!

AAAAHHHH!!!! Ghosts!!! 

Boo!

Ri isn't quite sure about that guy (I am not referring to the one under the sheet).

Time for cake! -- It is a birthday party after all. 

Look at Ri's face! Ha Ha. He thinks we are all nuts. 

I realize now this is a mild form of Ri-torture. 

Check out the ghetto-fab candles. 


Everyone helps Pop blow out the candles. 

Ri is ticked. He doesn't know why we made him stare at the cake, then sit in his highchair and then refuse to give him any cake. 


Stupid egg allergy. I'll just play with this pink truck. 

PS. It's probably not socially acceptable to refer to the birthday shindig of anyone over the age of 50 as being "killer," but I have never been one to strive for my badge in PC. You can have that one. I won't fight you for it. And besides, Pop was born in the month of October... and we take our Halloween VERY SERIOUSLY.






No comments:

Post a Comment