Friday, October 28, 2011

Rea's Halloween Parade

The 3-year olds at Rea's school had their Halloween party this week. It is a school tradition to have a costume parade. All the family members are invited. I remember walking on the football field when I was in elementary school (Jack & I went as Batman 2 years). I can't believe that it was now my turn as the parent, watching my daughter parade around.

Last week, as you know, Rea was Harry Potter. A few days ago I told Rea that the parade was coming up and asked if she was excited about wearing her Harry Potter costume to school. She told me that she was Harry last week and had to be Michael this week. All I thought was, "Great. Now I have to find a Michael Jackson outfit." We have the hat (according to Rea, it's the one he wears in the Billie Jean video) and the glove. Both purchased at Disney. I wasn't sure what to do about the rest of the ensemble. Luckily, I vented my frustrations and rolled my eyes at the costume character change to a couple Moms... and one came to my rescue and loaned us her son's Michael Jackson jacket.

Thank you Christina! You are a lifesaver!
























1 comment:

  1. AWESOME pics!!!!!!!!!! I think you all need to move to Orlando with us so Rea and E can take over the Disney Channel in a few years! ;] They can have their own show...

    ReplyDelete