Monday, October 24, 2011

What's the Nike saying?

This was definitely the most theme parking I have done in a LONG time. We go to Disney all the time, I think we have been a dozen times this year and we have 2 more trips planned, not to mention the 1 or 2 day trips that I might make before 2011 comes to an end. But this week, we did SO much that I am completely pooped. I think Rea summed it up this morning, she sat on the couch and mumbled, "Mom, I need like a lot more sleep." The only park we didn't step foot in was MGM (Hollywood Studios). I am avoiding that one. Rea thinks she wants to ride the Tower of Terror. I don't think she is ready; she's only 3.

Shane and I realized that this was the first time that we have spent any time out of town with just the kids. For all the times that we are out of town, it has never been just the 4 of us. It was exhausting. 

Thursday morning we went over to Epcot. My family would be coming to Disney sometime in the afternoon, so we had to keep busy until they arrived. 

Ri has a serious addiction to the iPhone

We are waiting for Daddy to deal with Guest Services.

Mommy & Ri on Spaceship Earth (which Rea calls "Epcot")

For a boy with an egg allergy, he eats A LOT of noodles.



Rea was SO excited to see Captain EO! Michael Jackson at EPCOT!!!! YAY!!!

Epcot scored some serious cool points with this show!


Ri actually slept through the whole thing... and Journey Into Imagination. 

See, Ri is still passed out. Rea is building her own Figment.

Rea's Figment



Yes, that is a Michael Jackson hat. According to Rea, it is the one he wore in Billie Jean. 
Finally, the rest of my family arrived in Orlando. And it was time to head over to the Magic Kingdom for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!! YAY!!! 
The cake Steph made.






Our Harry Potter family

Ri wouldn't wear his Dobby outfit. 

An interesting crew: Waldo, Dr. Doofenshmirtz, Lord Voldmort, Harry Potter, Ri, Bellatrix, & 2 dementors

I love this one... You can't even see my dad at all. He has one hand on me and one on Shane. 













I am going to upload the rest of our trip in a new entry... too many pictures =)

No comments:

Post a Comment