Saturday, February 25, 2012

My Sister, the Genius

Sorry Steph, this one's not about you. And it's not a compliment to Jack either. Although this did come directly from her and I believe her description was "one for the blog".

Yesterday, after Rea got out of school, she went with my parents up to G-ville to pick up my sister Jack. If you regularly read my blog or actually know us, you know that Jack doesn't come down to the 561 often. So this was a real treat... What's the occasion you ask? LaLa is another year more wonderful... but I will get to her birthday party in another entry.

Rea was psyched about going. She loves flying and her Aunt Jack.

Around 9pm my parents dropped Rea off. I was a bit surprised not to see Jack in the car with them. Mom told me that Jack's friend Richard had flown home too, and Jack had taken Mom's car to drive him home.

Sounds simple enough, right? Drive your friend home... you guys went to high school together. It's not like you don't know where he lives. It's not like HE doesn't know where he lives. He is in the car with you to give you directions.

Well, apparently they had a bit of a rough time finding their way. They ended up about 45 minutes north of the airport. Jack said they probably U-turned 6 times on their journey. The best part is that Jack figured out that from the time they took off in G-ville to the time she made it to my parents' house was the same as if she had driven the entire way. Flying was a complete waist of time.

Hahaha.

And UF grads think they are sssooooooooo smart. *eye roll*

No comments:

Post a Comment