Friday, February 24, 2012

Valentine's Day

I know this is late... my computer crashed, taking with it all of my photos. BLAH.

I just got it back and have imported the pics from my cell phone. So now I can finally begin updating my very behind blog.

Valentine's day, and any other holiday, is very important to Rea. She likes to decorate. She likes to prepare and do something special, since they aren't normal days.

We made a LOVE frame which is still hanging in my living room. I think it turned out great. Rea picked the spot on our wall for it to go. We are moving in a couple months, that's why I let my toddler decorate the house. I don't think I would give her as much control over the walls if we were going to be here long-term.


Next, we decorated hearts to hang in the window. I found these colorful hearts and little stickers at Target. They were perfect! (and inexpensive)


 I asked Rea to tell me the things she loves... and I would write them on the hearts for her. Below is her list. Then about 10 minutes later, she grabbed a stack of hearts and asked me the same question. When Shane came home, she did it to him too. Rea tried to ask Ri but he had no idea what she was talking about. It was the cutest thing ever!
Notice I didn't make her list. 

These are my loves: Rea, Disney & books.


Then when Feb 14 rolled around, Rea and I made brownies the night before, and for breakfast we cut them into hearts. Rea decorated them with beautiful sprinkles and served them to Daddy. Yum.




No comments:

Post a Comment