Thursday, September 6, 2012

Another Plug for My Brand

So, I am sure that most of my readers are aware that I own a framing company... ok technically my hubby is the "owner" but I'm the one in the shop everyday making it work. So that allows me to claim it as my own.

Anywho... like most businesses and business owners, I want mine to be successful and to grow. We are just now in the infancy of email marketing. I promise not to send an email a day. But I would LOVE for you to check out our work - stop by my company website if you like, stay awhile, come back and let me know your thoughts. Click HERE to see our site.

Or you can jump over to our company BLOG and see some of our super awesome work.

But if you are having a lazy moment, as we all do sometimes, and jumping websites seems like too much effort... you can sign up right here and I will send the info to you! Woo hoo! How easy and wonderful is that?!?!?







Thanks!! I really appreciate the support and love. Oh, and tell your friends! Happy framing!

No comments:

Post a Comment