Thursday, September 27, 2012

Disney - Woo Hoo!

It has been several months since our last Disney trip... I was beginning to develop hives from not going. My body has to be on Property every so often or it begins to have an allergic reaction to the Real World. It's a very serious (and kind of expensive) medical condition. But I wouldn't want it any other way. My Mom, sisters and kiddos have this same disease.

So, because our bodies were craving it, we went to WDW last weekend. It was dubbed a "girls trip" since Dad and Shane didn't come. But we did allow Buddy to join us.

We stayed at the Walt Disney World Cabins @ Ft Wilderness. It's definitely one of our favorites. Mom trailered the golf cart up. Mom, Jack and Steph went up on Friday. The kids and I left on Saturday morning to meet them.

I think it goes without saying, but I will anyway. We had a BLAST!



















She's not grumpy... she's "in character".







Not sure why Rea wanted the small inner pony... oh well. 

He thinks he's hot stuff!

Hey look! Something new! That's the great thing about Disney... there's always something new to see,

Ri LOVED the water part!
And everyone got wet!

Rea wanted to ride the kiddie roller coaster. A few times. 

This was at the end of the ride... think she liked it?

Waiting for a train... 








Jack & Ri waiting for Rea to get off of Thunder Mountain... for the 2nd time this morning.

He could have stood here all day!

Now it's time for Jack to ride Barnstormer with Rea.

And Ri went back to play in the water... not sure if you can tell. 






Rea passed out on the boat from the MK to Ft Wilderness - I'm not sure she has ever done this before!
Well, with that I leave you. Until it's time to post again.

No comments:

Post a Comment