Friday, September 7, 2012

Little Assistants

I have not been blogging quite as often as usual. Life sometimes gets in the way of reliving my life on the blog. And it seems that I have been at the shop an awful lot lately. I'm not sure if it feels that way because I have actually been clocking more hours than usual or because screaming monsters make it feel longer.

Either way, I have been elbow-deep in trying to grow my business and be a better Mommy. That's not easily done.

Definitely one of the amazing things about being my own boss is that I can bring my kiddos to work with me. I try not to take that for granted. And it's even easier now that we are in WPB, not working out the first floor of our house. There is a LOT more space here and we designed the frame shop with the kids in mind. They have their own space.

Buddy thought it was awesome to sit in the carseat on the floor. =)

She's so proud of her hard work

Rea loves unpacking the pretty corners. 

Shane and James sorted through a TON of new samples!

Buddy gets pretty comfy & snuggly with his "work".

No comments:

Post a Comment