Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I'm Still Learning

Ok, so I'm not a professional blogger. That is to say that it's not how I make my living.

Even after almost 2 years of blogging, I am still learning how to get the most out of Blogger so my blog will be as awesome as my subject matter.

I'm sure you have noticed the new background - both on the regular computer blog or the mobile blog version of "Adventures of the StuCrew".

Since I usually post a lot of photos, I have figured out how to break the entry up on the main page. You may see "See More" on some of the entries. If you do, please click on it to view the rest of the pictures or finish reading the entries. Let's try it out now.




Good job! You did it! Woo hoo!  Now that you are in the know, have a lovely Super Tuesday night. I know we are dying to know who wins the Presidential Election.

Thanks for reading my blog. I hope you like it as much as I do. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment