Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Bunny

We FINALLY got a good picture of smiling kids with a holiday icon. Either one or both usually freak out or tear up on the lap of the Easter Bunny or Santa.

Oh, fond memories.
Rea's 1st Christmas - I don't know why Santa is acting as though he didn't realize his picture was going to be taken.
Baby cries, Santa smiles. Thanks St Nick.
Rea's 2nd Christmas

Bottom lip is quivering... Not gonna make it. 


* I actually forgot to take Rea to the Easter Bunny until Ri was born... I know, terrible Mommy.
I think this is my favorite one... is that bad?

She is trying so hard to smile. (Cute outfits Grammie)
This one's not too bad... Again great outfits.
 You would think with all of our Disney trips and character experience that my kids would be totally fine sitting with a strange character and smiling for a minute... Plus it's not like they don't know what a camera is. No joke, since Rea was born, I have taken 27, 453 pictures. So I am pretty certain that they recognize a camera and know the proper response. (Quick sidenote: last week at B's birthday party, that picture of Rea smiling??-- Well, I wasn't looking for a posed shot. I was going to take a picture of the water view and she happened to be in front of me. She was jabbering about something, then looked up, saw the camera, stopped moving, posed and said, "Cheeeeeese.")

Well, today we did Easter Bunny 2011. Grammie made their outfits. But honestly, now that Ri is getting older, we make her check with us on what she makes for him. The running joke in our family is that Ri cannot look, shall we say, slightly crooked? (Not sure how PC I should be on here)

Anyway, Rea's dress is gorgeous. No surprise there. Everything Grammie makes for her is amazing. She made a pair of shorts for Ri. At least that's what they are supposed to be. Ri has his Daddy's short legs. So he wore an adorable pair of man-pris.

Both kids looked fantastic. And Rea was over the moon excited to go see the Easter Bunny today. And I am over the moon excited to show you the outcome.
Happy Easter from the StuCrew!


2 comments:

  1. Cute Easter pics!! And you gotta love the crying ones- too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tia! I don't know what it is about a crying baby & Santa picture... :)

    ReplyDelete