Sunday, April 10, 2011

What a Week!

Oy... I am exhausted.

So, last week Rea got sick. She had a fever for several days... two days in, she gave the fever to her brother (we have been practicing sharing). And finally, around day 5, both kids gave the yuckies to Shane. My mother-immunities has somehow allowed me to escape thus far untouched by all the gross around me.

At the end of the Week of Boogers, Phlegm & Fevers, my brother & sister in law came into town for a week-long visit with their kiddies. The Stu Fam Festivities kicked off with a parade. Literally. The town my husband works for throws a giant party every year to celebrate themselves.



 The 3 big kids wanted their faces painted...




Sunday, after church, the Stus descended on my in-laws' house for lunch. All of the cousins had a great time running around.









Next on the schedule was our favorite place on Earth. DISNEY! (shock, I know)
We hit up Epcot & Hollywood Studios.























No comments:

Post a Comment