Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Busy Fall Days

It's been a while since I have blogged. A lot has been going on, but no one story in particular was "blog worthy". 

Anyway, there are some pictures that I thought would be fun to share. Basically, this is the first half of September in photos. =) 

Rea and Mommy went to Russos after school one day. Just the 2 of us. It was lovely. 

Rea is wearing a Grim Reaper costume, but in her world she is dressed like  a Dementor (Harry Potter). She asked me the other day if I could try to find a Dementor costume in a size 4T. 

I don't know if you can tell, but Ri really likes Chef Boyardee . He always looks like an Umpa Lumpa after he eats this stuff. 

Ri and Rea leaving school one day. Ri loves to drop off and pick up his sister. We are all very proud of Rea. 

Rea discovered my old American Girl stuff. She plays with my old Molly doll and Jack's Samantha (she's good to her Jack). 

Me with sweet baby A. One week old in this picture and still not as big as Rea was when she was born. It's hard to remember mine being this small. 

Shane and baby A. We love our friends (the C fam) and are so happy to have been able to spend time with their newest addition. 

Ri still has a runny nose... so I took him to the allergist. 

He was a champ! The best behaved boy ever!
Fun Fact: the allergist we saw was the doc who diagnosed my asthma 25 yrs ago! =)
Rea's class is learning how to put things on a graph...  
And she decided to add Harry Potter to the graph... That guy shows up everywhere in our world. 

When I was sick this past weekend, Shane and Ri went to Grandma's to play. (Rea was off on a special adventure with our friend Pete)

Grease Lightning! Rea's bud B is sporting a pretty awesome leather jacket at church. 

Ri plays with his BFF (Win) at church. 

Rea passed out on the way home from school yesterday and slept for 2+ hours on the couch. 
And that's what we have been doing... I will try to be better about blogging in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment