Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Dear God...

So lately Rea has made some pretty interesting prayers, prayer requests & references to God.

I thought I would share a few here.

[1] Dear God,
Thank you for Mom, Dad, me and Ri. Thank you for KiKi and Juav, and their boat.

[2] Dear God,
Thank you for Mom, Dad, me and Ri. Thank you for my poopies. And for making them come out. Now, pppplllllleeeeeaaaassssseeeee make my butt-hole stop hurting from all the poopies.

(she had had a stomach ache all day. It was really hard not to laugh during this prayer.)

[3] Dear God,
Thank you for Mom, Dad, me and Ri. [other thanks]
Please be with Dad tomorrow at work. Keep him safe so he can come home and we can get that plane with a potty, stairs and air conditioning.

[4] Rea: Mom, my hair is in my eyes.
Me: Do you want me to brush it and put it up?
Rea: NNNOOOO! This is how God made me. You can't change it.

[5] Rea: I have boogies.
Me: Blow your nose.
Rea: Nah, God told me that I can pick my nose.
Me: Really, God told you you can pick your nose? He didn't tell you that that is totally disgusting?
Rea: Nope. He told me yesterday that I can pick my nose. And I can't tell God no.

[6] Rea sneezed. I said "God bless you."
She said, "No. You don't bless me. God lets me bless me. That's how He made me."

Old pic, I know. But the Lion King is available for purchase next week! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment