Thursday, July 12, 2012

Hotlanta - pt 3

When last I left you, we had visited the Georgia Aquarium.

After the Aquarium our crew grabbed some grub at Legal Seafood. Is that wrong? To spend the day looking at fish, then head off to eat some. It seemed logical to me at the time, but now as I write this I think someone might think it strange. Let me ease your mind, the crab bisque and stuffed shrimp I ordered were AMAZING!



Sunday was another busy day. We went to the much anticipated American Girl Store in Buckhead - And obviously by "much anticipated" I mean that Shane was DYING to eat and shop there! Rea loved it. It was cute to see how she reacted to the way the older girls were treating their dolls. Rea has previously not cared too much for Renee (her doll). She likes her and all, but she has never treated her like "one of the family". But since seeing the other girls care so much for their dolls, Rea and Renee's relationship has gotten better. =)
In the car, on our way!



We were about 30 minutes too early to get into the store... so we waited.



Rea and Renee enjoy the pink lemonade

Ri was thrilled.



So sweet


Told 'ya Shane loved it!


Lunch was pretty good. Let's just say it was better than I thought it would be. The store ended up costing me and Grammie a small fortune. But Rea has played with all of her stuff a lot since we have been home. So, I guess it's all worth it.


The other awesome thing about the mall on Sunday was that I got to catch up with my friend Rachel. I haven't seen her since our 10 yr reunion, which I am sad to report was before I began writing this blog. Rach, if you read this, it was awesome seeing you! You look amazing! G is totally adorable as I am sure baby girl will be.

When we got back to the hotel Rea, Grandpa & I went to the hotel pool so Rea could swim like the little fish she is. It has been a while since she had been in the pool (because of her cast and all). But it was as if she had never left it. She was AWESOME!


Riley & Grandpa went swimming while we were at the show.



We capped the night off by going to the Michael Jackson Cirque du Soleil show. It was INCREDIBLE! (btw, I just noticed how many completely capitalized adjectives I have so far, fun.)


Rea has had her eye on this shirt since we ordered tickets to the show. 

In true Stu Crew fashion, we were early to the arena. Rea asked every 30 seconds if it was time for the show to start. 



This was right after it ended. She LOVED it! 
But all good things must come to an end. Even this trip. Monday morning we said farewell to Hotlanta, boarded the plane and touched down in warm, sunny south Florida. 








No comments:

Post a Comment