Saturday, July 14, 2012

Livin' It Up In July

The 4th of July was spent mostly outdoors. The kiddos swam, rode their bikes, Rea learned to shoot a bow & arrow, and then we went off to a friend's house to watch the fireworks.


















At the party, Ri was only interested in playing Angry Birds

Rea & her new friend Lily
This summer I really held back on putting Rea in a lot of camps. I wish I could blame most of it on the cast, but I was really dragging my feet even before that happened. The one thing I did sign her up for was golf. Her boyfriend's dad convinced a local golf pro to have a small golf camp for 4 year olds. Rea, RJ (her bf) and Shelby (betrothed to RJ) were the three munchkins signed up for this week's golf camp.

It was probably best that it was just 3 of them. They are only 4 after all. RJ has clearly played with his dad before and Shelby is a natural athlete. Then there's Rea. She was great. Really, she did a great job. She loved it! I think she was really only interested in hanging out with boyfriend, but I was still impressed with how much she enjoyed playing and how well she did.


The golf cart train... with Coach Lee at the wheel 

Rea & Shelby thought it was hysterical that the cart drove itself.




Rea & RJ practicing their putts. 






Popsicle break - They are so cute, aren't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment