Monday, October 15, 2012

Highballs & Hibiscus

My good friend Rebecca co-chaired the Highballs & Hibiscus event this year. It benefits the Jupiter Medical Center - a hospital that Shane and I are particularly fond of since our daughter was born there. Our son was scheduled to be delivered there, but he had other plans. You can read about that fiasco in the entry "Grey's Brought Tears".

Anyway, back to the present - or as current as I post that is - The H&H event. It was at the end of September at Frenchman's Beach Club. And I must say, it was fabulous! Rebecca and her co-chair did a FANTASTIC job! And kuddos to all of the hosts and sponsors as well. 

I think the pics speak for themselves. I have to give a big THANK YOU to Tracey Benson Photography (and PB-PR) for the pics. And to be completely legit, I should also give thanks to Vanessa and Shane for texting me some doozies. =) 

I know it's hard to see, but we framed the Ryder Cup flag in the middle of the table. 


Sorry V. I had to. I love this one.





I love it when Stu & I can break away for date night.

Not to brag, but we are the best Room Moms ever!



That's a lovely Lilly Pulitzer bike Lee. 

Loved it! Can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment