Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pumpkin Picking

This month seems to have lasted FOREVER. And I don't mean that in an entirely negative way. I feel as though we have crammed a year's worth of stuff into one month.*

*It it is important to note that I just got back from a weekend away, so it could just be exhaustion from my most recent vacay talking.

Our month was full of fun playdates and birthdays with friends!

I already blogged about a few things.

First up in this entry we have pumpkin hunting with the B boys. Devon took MUCH better pics than I did... but that's kind of to be expected since it is her chosen profession. Anyway, we had a blast at Bedner's Farm down off of 441 just south of Boynton Bch Blvd. It was my first time there. And it was quite an experience. Not only was a million degrees out, but probably half of PB county came out that day to pumpkin pick. It was busy. The kiddos had fun. And really, isn't that all that matters?

Wouldn't it be great to get a pic of the kids in the corn field? Hmm. 

Buddy wouldn't even go near the corn stalks.


Rea got down to business. She brought a bag to carry her finds . 

Although the pumpkins were plentiful, it is nicer for pics to see pumpkins on grass. And cleaner for the kids too. 

He was being anti-photogenic. I guess he's allowed to have one of those days. 


Kissy kissy pumpkin.

B was tossing little ones around... 

And that gave Buddy the same idea



I love my sweet girl. 

C had to be able to carry his pumpkin... so he made his way down the line trying to lift all of the big ones. 

Pumpkin tossing is tough work... someone needed a breather.

C found one he could lift!

Rea's bag is weighed down by 6 pumpkins! Yes, 6!
Thanks for thinking of this Devon! And for inviting us to join you! We had so much fun! Next year, we should make the Daddies do this though... or at least join us.

My fave pumpkin for this Halloween is Rea's Darth Vader one! He cracks me up whenever I see him.



Happy (almost) Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment