Friday, May 13, 2011

A Blast from the Past

So Jack, I was going through old pics yesterday, and I found some fun stuff. I thought I would make you laugh with this entry.

Enjoy!

Chris, Steph & Sam... I can't believe how old all three of these guys are now!

2004 - The usual shot that dad takes of all of our backsides... thanks Dad. 

Aawwww

I think this is Maine. We are all awesome.

Rea loves this one. I must be around 3 in this picture. 

Preparing for my red carpet days. =)

This is TERRIBLE! I look at these pictures and think, "How did I have any friends at all?!"

Mom's blue mumu is pretty awesome. I think we have all seen this face: on me and Rea. 

I was always the cool one. 


This is one of the few Disney shots where we are not dressed in matching team member uniforms.

Tee hee

I can't believe Mom owned a couch like that!


Dad, when he had hair, on my birthday.

Jack has on blue eyeshadow - I did not punch her in the face. 

Happy 5th birthday Jack!

Safety Patrol trip to DC

Speaks for itself. 

Oy. - Amy thought I cut Andy out of this pic on purpose, but he is not on the original print. 
On Thunder Mountain =) 


Oh buddy

Holy-awesome-costumes-Batman!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! I don't even know where to begin! Hmmmmm.....wow!! Well first I think I have to say that the Batman costumes were my favorite...well maybe second, if you find a pic of me in the Petrie costume I would love to see that! I am a little disappointed that the Maine picture you chose was not the one where it looks like you have a stick growing out of your head; always enjoy seeing that one. Overall it was a nice trip down memory lane. Still can't believe mom lets dress like that. Correction that mom dressed us like that! Not always the best choice in wardrobe...but like they say, live and learn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I am so glad you enjoyed this one! =)

    I don't have the stick on my head pic. Do you? If you have old photos that you want digitized, mail them to me. I will take care of that for you.

    And I will be continuing to add new old photos. =) I will post the extra awesome ones.

    ReplyDelete