Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Steph's Birthday Safari & Stuff

So I got completely sidetracked by one of the busiest weeks ever, and I didn't put up any pictures from Steph's birthday weekend.

Well, she is seriously the luckiest girl EVER. How many people can say that their sisters took them on an African safari? I would bet not many. =)

The birthday girl at our usual photo spot.

Watch out for the camel! He spits!

Out of my way small child! I want the big horse!

Jack & her big horse

Steph upgraded horses after one turn on the carousel (so did I)

Oh hello Tigger & Pooh! Yeah, you can get your picture with us.

Ta-da

The TeaCups are a great idea!--- NOT!

Jack & I are ready to board our safari truck and explore all Africa has to offer. The trip there was really not that bad and took less time than you would think =)



The girls are ready to go!

Wow! Rhinos!


Hippos

More hippos

Went all the way to Africa to see crocs

Croc

This tree is not dead, it has no leaves in order to survive the harsh desert weather.

Perfect weather!

Haaa-raa-fey =)

I don't know what it is about them, but we really love giraffes.

2 big elephants and their baby (in the middle, behind the butts)

Elephants are awesome

OH MY!!!! A DUCK!!!! It is amazing!!! 

Ostrich eggs

Some random animal's backside


We seem to have sprung a leak... careful Jack.
Needless to say, we had a blast! And we made it back safely.

Happy birthday Steph! I hope you had a wonderful time. Rea says she wants to go next time. I think its because she wants to see the ducks. Love you much!

No comments:

Post a Comment