Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Buddy!

For Ri's birthday this year, we had a small gathering of people at our house. It started out as just family, but I kept inviting people... it ended up being about 20ish peeps. It was awesome! 

Pete helped me get the menu setup. Most of the dishes we created were pulled off of Pinterest (I have a serious addiction to that site).


Rea build Ri's donut tower cake... She was hysterical. I gave her a box of 12 donuts and a platter. She said, "Ok. First I have to build a circle base. Then the next layer on top of my base. Finally, the 2 sprinkle donuts on top." It was like listening to a miniature girl version of my father. =)









































On behalf of Ri, I would like to thank all of our family and friends who celebrated Ri's birthday with us (both on this night and last Sunday at lunch). We are very blessed. 

1 comment:

  1. Did you serve starfruits? Amazing cuz I always thought it's only found in SE Asia like here in Philippines.

    ReplyDelete