Sunday, January 1, 2012

Winter Break Comes to a Close...

January started out a little rocky for us. Rea and Ri woke up in a foul mood. It was one of those days that NOTHING was accomplished before noon. Ri cried constantly, wiped his dripping nose all over me, threw things, yelled at the TV, yelled at Rea, yelled at me, and stood at the door crying for his Mammie (Grammie). Oy.






Things calmed down eventually, and we were able to scoot out to the park. The weather was beautiful - a little warm, but there was a nice breeze at the park we went to.














And while Ri napped, Rea and I played Don't Break the Ice. =)




** I started this entry on Jan 1, but obviously I didn't publish it then. Since beginning this blog entry, Rea went back to school. Ri and I miss her terribly.

Happy New Year! 

1 comment:

  1. I just noticed that this entry is dated on Jan 1. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete