Sunday, January 1, 2012

Times Like These...

2011 ended with a perfect day! I worked for a few hours in the morning, and then picked the kids up from my mom's house. They came home and played together in their playroom for hours! I will say that again: they played TOGETHER for HOURS in their playroom! It was wonderful!










Then they ate dinner together at the table. Ri thinks he is so big because he can climb up and sit in a big boy chair. Rea requested cereal and milk - she said Grandpa ate some this morning when she was at Grammie's. She added fresh blueberries. I made tacos for me and Shane. Rea saw me putting one together and said, "I like tacos." So we made one for her. She actually ate half.





I don't know when my kids became so grown up. I feel so blessed. Here's to 2012 being our best year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment