Wednesday, January 11, 2012

One Week In, Three Left

So, Shane and I have survived (barely) the first week of the HCG diet.

It was rough. There were quite a few moments when I had to call friends who have survived and complain, whine, and yell at them about how much I just want to eat anything! My 3 greatest friends (and crazy hubby) have spent the past week talking me down from the quitter's ledge.

I found a cookbook of HCG foods and downloaded it to my iPad. It has helped tremendously. The recipes that I had been trying to make (I showed a pic in my last entry) were too yucky to want. I do look at it though to get ideas about which spices, sauces and stuff I can use in my cooking.

This morning when we woke up, we got on the scale. I was officially down 8 pounds! And Shane is down 10.5 pounds! Doesn't it stink that guys lose weight faster than we do? Oh well, I am not far behind.


No comments:

Post a Comment