Monday, June 4, 2012

Busy Little Stus

It has been a freakishly long time since I blogged. I blame this on the fact that I no longer have a computer in my home. Well, no longer have my Mac in my home. We have moved! Yay! Our new frame shop and our house. Moved both. It has been a busy and chaotic few months.

We are getting into a good routine I think. And, as usual, we are staying super busy.

Since the munchkins have been doing swimming lessons, we thought it would be fun to stay at Disney's Beach Club Resort. I love that one, it might be my fave. We haven't stayed there since before the little Stus came along... it seemed wasteful to stay at a hotel with an AMAZING pool and not be able to use it. I wanted the kiddos to be "water safe" before we went. This was incentive enough for Rea. Although she has requested that we visit a Disney water park also. I told her that will be when she masters swimming lessons.

So, over Mother's Day weekend, we went to Disney's Beach Club. Mom had gone to see Jack in G-ville. We always use this as an excuse to go to Disney. As if it's actually "on the way home" from Jack's. =)

Mom, Steph, me & the kids took over the Beach Club. It was fantastic. But, before taking off for the weekend, I attended a special Mother's Day celebration and picnic at Rea's school. It was the BEST Mother's Day present EVER!












After the picnic at Rea's school, it was time to pick up Buddy and head up to Orlando.

Rea was SO proud of herself... she swam all over the kiddie pool. 

Disney's Beach Club

Dinner at the hotel with my #1 girl

Dinner at the hotel with my #1 boy

Ri LOVES looking at himself
At dinner we decided that we should do a character meal. So we made reservations for breakfast with Minnie, Donald & Goofy. It was a HUGE hit!

Ri was keeping his eye on Donald...

He was seriously cracking me up...

Rea looks equally stoked to see Minnie


Sheer joy - this is why we keep coming back!













Happy Mother's Day Grammie!

No comments:

Post a Comment