Friday, June 29, 2012

Pirate Party!

Before Rea broke her foot, we had some friends over for a water playdate. Dad nailed a GIANT blue tarp to the ground and I inflated the pirate ship and set out the slip-n-slide.

Naturally, it stormed on the afternoon I had planned for our friends. So for a little while, we took the party indoors. Luckily, the rain clouds cleared out - the kiddos seemed to have a BLAST on the slip-n-slide. Shane and Jose were awesome! They chucked kids down the slide... I tried to slide one of Rea's friends down, and when he got to the bottom, he said "I think I need a dad to do this."Hahaha. Oh kids and their brutal honesty.



















More slip-n-slide fun will be had this month... I just have to find a good Saturday to do it.

Oh, and Rea got her cast off!! Yay! Water things - Here she comes!!!

Doesn't she look excited?!?! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment