Friday, June 15, 2012

Dating??? Already???

You know, I really thought we had a few years before Rea would find a boy she fancied and start dating. I was wrong.

Much to Shane's sha-grin, Rea is head over heels for a boy. His name is RJ. Even though I am horrified that they are only 4, I am happy with her selection. Luckily, she isn't following in her Mommy's footprints (Mommy liked really bad boys for a long time).

I know what you're thinking, they are only 4, they aren't really dating. Well, try telling them that! I dare you. One of Rea's female friends told her that she loved her the other day... Rea was so upset because she was afraid RJ would stop loving her if he found out that M loved Rea too. That was a fun one to explain and discuss.

So, let me share with you some of their young love. They are simply adorable together. It will be interesting to see how the summer goes.







Their first dinner date

Eating pizza and being silly at two friends' birthday party



Here is RJ trying to sneak into our car... he can't stand for Rea to leave =) 

Eating together at another friend's party. 
Young love. Seriously, is there anything cuter?

No. I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment