Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas Eve Craziness #3

For the first time in many years, my family celebrated Christmas as a HUGE group at my Mom's house. In recent years, my Aunt Amy has played hostess to this holiday meal. She lives in the southern part of our state. And my sister Jack and our TN family usually don't come down to celebrate with us. And in even more recent years, my immediate family plus my Mom, Dad & 2 sisters have spent the Christmas holiday at Disney. 

But this year, almost my entire family tree was in PBG. 

And most were shacking up at my Mom's house... which you might know is where my Crew lives. 

It was full. And so much fun. Really. Aside from the fact that both of my sisters came with little Agents of Death (3 dogs and 1 cat), it was great to have the clan home. I don't know that I have really laughed quite that much in a while. 

Christmas Eve was spent around the house... Steph was making cookies for friends and future family members. Jack was hanging and playing with the kids. Shane was working. That's actually all I can immediately recall about that day. 

Jack, Buddy & Sammy were practicing their alphabet skills.


On her 2nd attempt, Steph successfully bombed my picture of her cookies. Yum. 

Daddy and Rea decorated a giant gingerbread man for Santa

Sammy helped - She's the best cousin. =) haha Alex.


Buddy wanted to be on YouTube instead of participating in the fun. 

His leg broke... Hope Santa didn't think he was getting jipped.

Sleeping beauty

Steph's cookies are delicious!!
When Rea was in the bathtub, Santa must have flown by... we heard sleigh bells jingling. Shane said that her face was priceless! She jumped out of the bathtub and with lightning speed was ready for bed. It was awesome. 

Good night! See you on Christmas morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment