Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Good Wife

Ok, so the other day Shane told me that he wanted me to frame his Tebow picture (1).  I said ok and said that I thought Bronco Blue would be nice, because it is a deep, dark blue. But I was thinking it should be simple double matting. Shane said he had thought it would be nice in Gator colors with a v-groove and UF Pin. I tried to explain that I thought that was too formal for such a casual picture. (If you have not read "Just One More," you may want to... it explains the funny behind this particular photograph.)

From what I can remember, the discussion of matting for Shane's Tebow pic ended without resolve. So I decided yesterday it would be funny to mess with Shane. Since he wanted all this fancy stuff done to his matting, I thought it would be well-received to kick it up a notch. Below is my masterpiece.


Hahahaha. It actually took Shane a few minutes before he noticed it sitting on the table in our frame shop. Of course he LOVED it. =)

He is so lucky to have me.

Notes:
1. We own a custom frame shop "FanAddict Frames." You can check out our business at FAF Blog or our website.

No comments:

Post a Comment