Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Plane Old Fun

Yesterday, a group of little munchkins (and some Mommies) descended on my dad's hangar. It is Spring Break in PB County and the kiddies needed something to do.

There is this wonderful woman at my parents' church who watches kids for a living. She is truly amazing... and now that I am a "stay at home" mom of 2, I have a HUGE amount of respect for her. There are times that I want to pull my hair out because 1 of my monsters is driving me nuts. I cannot fathom multiplying that feeling by about 5!

Skye is always looking for interesting things to do with the kids. So she asked my dad about a field trip. And since the plane is really Rea's, we had to be there too. =)

I realized how much Rea needs to hang with other kids her age... She doesn't start school until August. She was SO excited about getting to see other kids. She kept calling them "school kids". It was the highlight for her. It hurt me a little to see how crushed she was when they had to leave.

The group of kids were adorable. They had cute questions and comments, as kids usually do.
Since she was given a taste of the co-pilot's chair this weekend, this is now where she thinks she sits.


Rea is guarding the entrance to her plane.
Ri likes girls, older girls. =)
Cutest little group
Another plane was getting ready to start up and roll by

No comments:

Post a Comment